Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Choosen Collected Links

Davies, Candace. "Teacher Interview Questions." http://resumes-for-teachers.com/news/education-interview-questions.htm • N.P. Web. 5 Apr 2010.
The reason why I picked this website is because it would help me get ideas to go and interview a teacher and to see where how I can be a really good teacher. I would use this in my research paper because I would write about how teachers should have their classrooms and how you should teach elementary kids and what is the controversy that even though teachers do not get paid enough should people think not to teach kids.

Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition, Teachers—Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle, and Secondary, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos318.htm (visited April 05, 2010).
The reason why I picked this article was the fact that it gave a lot of links to finding out how much teachers are getting paid. It gave a lot of facts at why teachers love to teach. It gave a chart and I will be using that chart to back up the fact that even though teachers do not get paid enough at least they love their jobs and they do want to help kids out with their education.

"Teacher Magazine." Web http://www.edweek.org/tm/section/blogs/index.html. 7 Apr 2010

The reason why I picked this blog was the fact that you could read how so many different teachers teach their kids. I could also get ideas on how to handle the kids without getting stressed yourself. I could also see different teaching techniques that the teachers use on their students. I could also write about how teachers love their jobs despite the fact that they are not getting paid enough.
"Payscale-Elementry School." (2010): n. pg. Web. 7 Apr 2010. .
I picked this article because I could see more charts of the pay scale and I also learned more about elementary teachers and teachers deal with the salary and how they still believe that teaching is a dream job. How teachers love to teach despite the pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment