Friday, March 26, 2010

topic proposal
I want to be an elementary teacher, even though some people may think the pay is not all that great and it is not that exciting of a career. I think that teaching students who are young may get a lot more because they are more willing to learn than let's say a fifth grader. I feel that the students may have a better experience if somebody is willing to take the time to teach and still make it fun for them to learn.People today want to take certain things out of schools like art and some of our history. I feel that our history is what made our country that it is today. And without art how could we have buildings like some of the Cathlic churches or some of these sculptures that you see. Math, English and some of our other subjects deal with art and history. So if they do take those things out of schools I feel that somebody needs to teach the kids some of these things no matter what.I love kids. I think each individual has something to offer. Some may not know their talents whereas others do. I feel that if you teach kids anything and everything that they could possibly learn, I feel that it would boost up their confidence and they can see that they can do anything if they put their minds to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment